Friday, April 2, 2010

Just when you thought it was safe...

Just when you thought it was safe to take the snowplow off of the front of your pickup-
this happens.
This is our weather today (and yet another reason I don't even think about planting anything green until Mother's Day). On the upside, snow means warmer weather for buds.


This could also be a reminder of the winter of Good Friday just before the burst of New Life of Easter. The orchards are all sprayed a Lenten grey now, awaiting the bloom of Spring. What a cool visual we have around here this time of year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and, ironically it's 80 in NW Indiana - random and totally out the ordinary for this time of year!

I'm loving it, though!

Landslide said...

Janice, that's awesome- you can get a start on your spring tan. Lucky you. I miss you, friend. By the way, I think I need another invitation to your blog. I tried to find you awhile back and I was denied. It was sad.